OUR MISSION AS YOUR BROKER:
Selling a home takes experience and dedication. After the decision has been made to sell your home and a for sale sign is put in place, there are no guarantees that buyers will simply walk through the front door. It takes more than just a for sale sign to attract the right buyers. Marketing is critical. Our team of professional Realtors here at Larracuente & Johnson Realty understand that every home is unique and so is our fresh approach to marketing your home. Our top priority is your satisfaction!
HOW WE WILL WORK TOGETHER: TEAMWORK!
Traditionally, only the agent with whom you've listed your home is able to show & market it. Your agent is in competition with all other agents in the same office. However, at Larracuente & Johnson Realty, our agents don't compete against one another. We work together with one goal in mind: TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE FOR A PRICE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH!
Tips for Selling a Home
There are many important decisions to make when selling a home. A Real Estate agent has the knowledge and experience to sell your home in a timely fashion and at a fair market price. Here are some tips and things to consider when selling your home.
- Using a Real Estate Agent or Going it Alone?
- Finding a Good Real Estate Agent
- Pricing Your Home for Sale
- Disclosing the Facts About Your Home
- Home Repair Priorities – for selling your home
- Curb Appeal – Appearance is everything.
- Preparing Your Home for Sale
- Qualifying a Buyer
- Real Estate Sales and Taxes
- Seek Legal Representation
- What You Should Know (Home improvement tips)