When potential buyers drive by your home what do they see? A good first impression is key to bringing in potential buyers. Take this list into consideration when looking at the outside of your home:
- Is the yard well maintained? Lawns mowed, hedges trimmed?
- Are garbage and debris stored out of sight?
- Are lawn mowers and hoses properly stored?
- Is the garage door closed?
- Does the house need painting- the window casings, shutters, siding or doors?
- Are there cracks in the foundation or walkways?
- Does the driveway need resurfacing?
- Are the gutters, chimney and walls in good condition?
By taking care of the little and often inexpensive details you can sell your home faster and at the price you are looking for.